Orion Group SA is a multinational business investing and trading in oil.
Its core business is providing crude oil and refined products.
- N°1 private oil trading company in Central and West Africa ;
- Over 1.2 million metric tons delivered per year ;
- $1.6 billion revenue, $146 million net profit ;
- Countries covered:
- Africa: Ivory Coast, Togo, Nigeria, Gabon, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Sao Tomé and Principe, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Ghana,
- Latin America: Ecuador, Venezuela,
- Asia: Azerbaijan, Hong Kong, China,
- Europe : Netherlands, UK, Monaco, Switzerland, France ;
- In business since 2004.
Orion Group SA is no. 1 in crude oil and refined product sales, specifically diesel, premium gasoline, jet fuel and fuel oil. Orion Group SA also invests in oil-based activities including:
- Establishing storage facilities ;
- Setting up transport networks with modern tankers ;
- Building distribution networks with state-of-the-art petrol stations ;
- Building pipelines to deliver oil to customers who are sometimes landlocked or dependent on old fashioned transport networks.